For example, if you have friends eating, or if you want to prepare a delicious meal for yourself, this recipe is highly recommended!
3 tablespoons (sesame) oil
1 medium red onion
1 red pepper
2 cloves of garlic
2 cm fresh ginger
60 grams of soy sauce
60 grams of honey
juice of 1 lime
450 grams of haricot verts
8 slices filet d’ardenne
1 tablespoon of olive oil
little black pepper
1 kilo of sweet potatoes
20 grams of wasabi
100 grams of cream cheese light
30 ml unsweetened almond milk
4 fresh red tuna steaks
40 grams of sesame seeds
1. Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan and add the red onion and red pepper. Let it bake for 2 minutes until the red onion has turned glassy and then fry the garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Then add the soy sauce, honey and water and bring to the boil. Let it bubble slowly until the sauce has thickened and about half of the moisture is left. Remove from the heat and add the juice of 1 lime. Let cool and put in the refrigerator until use. (the sauce can also be made very well a day in advance)
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Remove the stalk of the haricots verts and wash them. Cook the haricots verts in a pan with plenty of boiling water and a pinch of salt for 6 minutes. Then rinse the beans under a cold tap (this stops the process of boiling the beans). Put in an oven dish and add the tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of black pepper. Mix well and divide the haricot into 8 heaps. Fold the slices of Filet D’ardenne in half lengthwise and roll the eight piles of beans into it.
3. Boil the sweet potato in a pan with plenty of boiling water for 15 minutes. Fry the bean bundles in the middle of the oven for 14 minutes until the ham is slightly crispy.
4. Roast the sesame seeds in a dry pan until they are golden brown. Then put on a plate with some black pepper and put the tuna steaks in here and push the sesame seeds well on all sides of the steak.
5. Pour the sweet potatoes and mix them with the cream cheese light, wasabi, unsweetened almond milk, black pepper and salt.
6. Heat the 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Bake the tuna steaks between 45 seconds and 1 minute per side, regularly. Make sure you keep an eye on the steaks, nothing is more a tuna steak that has been baked too far.
7. Spread the sweet mashed potatoes over the 4 plates, cut the tuna steaks into slices and spread them over the mashed potatoes. Serve 2 haricots verts bundles and the terriyaki sauce.